St. Stephen's Green, a popular public park is within a few minutes waking
O2Arena, an impressive amphitheater is within 15 minutes walking or a 5-minute drive
Trinity College with over 400 years of history is in the nearest vicinity of the hotel
Dublin Airport is a short drive away and the easiest way is to take an aircoach.
By aircoach you will reach the hotel within minutes and it stops 100m away from the hotel’s front door. The transfer will cost you EUR7 one way.
By car at roundabout take the 2nd exit (signposted Way Out) 0.6 km
• At Airport Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the M1 (signposted Dublin) M1 1.2 km
• At roundabout take the 2nd exit, then join the M1 motorway (signposted Dublin) M1 2.0 km
• Continue forward onto Swords Road - N1 (signposted M1 City Center) Entering Dublin N1 7.2 km
• At traffic signals continue forward onto Drumcondra Road Lower - N1 (signposted City Center) N1 9.9km
• At Junction 70 turn left onto Belvidere Road (signposted N3, N4, N7, N11) Uncl. 10.2 km
• At Junction 71 turn left onto North Circular Road - R101 (signposted N11) R101 10.4 km
• At Junction 73 turn right onto Amiens Street - R105 (signposted City Center) R105 11.4 km
• At traffic signals continue forward onto Memorial Road - R105 (one-way) R105 12.2 km
• Continue forward onto Moss Street - R802 R802 12.3 km
• Turn right onto Lombard Street East - R814 R814 12.7 km
• Continue forward onto Westland Row - R118 R118 12.9 km
• Bear right onto Merrion Street Lower - R815 R815 13.2 km
• Continue forward onto Ely Place Uncl. 13.6 km
• Turn right onto Hume Street Uncl. 13.7 km
• Turn right onto St Stephens Green East Uncl. 13.9 km
• Follow one way system and turn right onto Dawson street. The Hotel is 200m on the left hand side.
The nearest DART Station is within 10 minutes.
The Green Line Luas is within five minutes.